Monday, May 14, 2012

Business to Take Care of

   No matter who you are, or what you accomplish, you will always have unfinished business. You will always have regrets, you will always leave unfinished goals. Every task can be done better, every goal achieved in an easier, more efficient way. A life of no regrets or unfinished goals is a mediocre one; these imperfections are what allow us to see our faults and improve on them.
   For me personally, there are many things I have left unfinished, many things I would have like to achieved, many goals I did not reach. But that is not to say that I have not accomplished any of my goals. There are just as many things I am proud to say I have completed while still in high school; there are many goals that I did not expect to reach.
   In the time left--which is no longer two months because this blog is late--I can see my list of tasks and goals shrinking; I have to be much more selective with what I put my time into. There is not enough time to do everything, so I must prioritize and work on solely the most important work. Looking back, there are many things I would have liked to complete, and goals I would have liked to reach. Most of these things are not exactly things I did not complete, but instead things that I completed late. If I could start over, I would get things done earlier, not putting everything off way past it's due date.
   As for the future, I have many goals and aspirations. There are so many things I would like to accomplish. The road ahead is exciting, and I won't soon make the same mistakes I made in high school. I know I'm ready for life after high school for many reasons: college life will fill my time with exciting, interesting, and career relevant assignments; the real world will give me responsibilities, allowing me to be independent and self-supportive; and I will have the time and leisure to be able to decide what I do when, allowing me to better budget and schedule my time to what works best for me.
   So although there are many things I have yet to accomplish, and many things I have accomplished just a bit too late, I can honestly say I am proud of my successes in high school, I have learned from the mistakes and failures in the past four years, and I am ready for what the world has to offer in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment