Wild Card! This reminds me of “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia ”. I think I’m
just going to write every thought that pops into my head in the order they do
so. I have to pee. I’ll be right back…..ok I’m back. So..what to write, what to
write, what to write? Hey if I just think that over and over I’ll finish. But I
don’t think I’ll get an A on it. Hmmm… This is weird because I think of
something and then write it down and then think it again as I write it. Does
that mean I can write everything twice? But then I’ll think it again. Could I just
write one word over and over because I’m thinking it over and over? No, that
would get me a bad grade too. I have to stop thinking of shortcuts. There aint
no rest for the wicked, money don’t grow on trees. Oh sorry I’m listening to
music and I had a break of thought. This is a lot harder than I thought it was
going to be. Damn wild card topic. Why do you have to be so generic? I wonder
what we’re doing in school tomorrow. Oh I hope I don’t get stuck in Rob’s
volleyball team again. It was much more fun with the other senior team. Only 220
words. Great I’m almost halfway there. (that was sarcastic) this is taking much
longer than the other blogs. What does that say about how active my brain is? I
think I just insulted myself. I just have to hit that 500th word and
I’m done. Even if it’s in the middle of a sentence. My feet are cold. Where are
my socks? I thought I just took them off. Oh here they are. My feet are still
cold. Isn’t Kevin supposed to be in bed by now? It’s like 9:00. well, almost.
314 words now. I think I’m going to be checking that quite a lot. 328 words
now. 331. ok stop checking that. As it turns out, I have few short thoughts. I
think it’s because I have to write them down, I can’t continue thoughts because
I’m writing down other ones. I’m learning a lot about the inner working of my
brain with this blog. It sure turned around compared to the beginning bit. That
was just nonsense and rambling. I think my thoughts are getting slightly more
intelligent. No, they’re flowing together more. They have more continuity. 412
words. It’s ironic that I would abruptly halt thoughts after writing the word
continuity. I find that to be quite funny. Apparently I’m quite easily
entertained. I want to check the word count, but I know I shouldn’t. I know I’m
not there yet because I can see 412 and I’m not that much further. What kind of
food do we have? I’m hungry. I hope we have some of those brownies left. Ok word
count now. 490 oh so close. Well I’m going to get something to eat and I should
be over 500 words now.
No comments:
Post a Comment